Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Back!!!!



Wow, I said that I would take a little break for the weddings, but then the very next week, canning hit. Of course as most of you know, I love to canning so I didn't mind, but it does take a lot of time. Anyway, speaking of Canning, we just finished our club projects for September and of course I had to use the Perfectly Preserved stamp set.
Card Recipe:
Raspberry Ripple CS
Coredinations-Early Espresso CS
Harvest DSP
Lucky Limeade CS
Raspberry Ripple Ribbon
 
 
This next card was cased from Stampin' Connection. Actually they all were. I love that place. Fall is my most favorite time of year so we had to do a Fall card.
 
Card Recipe:
Early Espresso CS
Harvest DSP
Burlap
Wonderfall Stamp Set & Die
Bronze Button
Early Espresso Baker's Twine
 
Last, but certianly not least is this cute little Jar full of chocolate!! This little thing hold 4 Hershey's nuggets. Isn't it so cute?!!!
 
Here are the dimensions to make this baby:
Cut out two canning jars & lids
There's a little box in between the jars & the dimensions are:
Box: 1 1/2 x 4 1/2
Score @ 1/4 & 1 1/4 on the 1 1/2 side
Score @ 1 1/2 & 3 on the 4 1/2 side
There's also a little piece of paper in between the two jars on the inside to hold the nuggets in.
Top over: 1 1/4 x 1 1/2
15" ribbon tied around
Nugget wrapper: 1 x 3
Here is the link to the place I found this. She does a really good video.
 
 
I hope you like everything.
 
Happy Stamping!!
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment