Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August is HOT,HOT,HOT!!

Okay Ladies, there is alot going on it August. First and foremost the Holiday Mini is live. That's right you can now start ordering out of it and let me just say, YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!! I love everything in it. If you haven't received yours yet, let me know and I will get you one.

Second, MDS2 is ready to go.  This is an amazing upgrade to the current program. I have used it and I love all the new features they have offered. You can order it in 4 different ways:
1- There's a FREE 30 day trial. You can try MDS2 for free. Just go to my website, click on shop now and type in the code 130910.
2-Upgrade your current MDS software (no new image digital content) for just
$19.95 130650
3- MDS2 - Download just the software for $39.95 code 130644
4-MDS 2 Plus- All the software plus $500 worth of digital content for $79.95 code 130646

If you have any questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Happy Digital Scrapping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment