Friday, August 10, 2012

Butterfly Thankyou

Today's card is based on a sketch that I found. Sometimes I like to use sketches to help with the layout of my card. Here is a picture of the sketch.

When I saw this sketch I new immediately what stamp set I wanted to use. The stamp is Daydream Medallions and I have to admit that I would never have purchased this set on my own but we got it at convention and it has grown on me.


Card Recipe:
Paper: Rose Red, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White CS, Floral District DSP
Ink: Rose Red & Tangerine Tango
Ribbon: Rose Red Seam Binding
Accessories: Pearls & Butterfly Embosslit Die


Thanks for Stopping by!!



1 comment:

  1. Lynda - this is really gorgeous! I love those colors and you did a great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch! (Have fun at the weddings!)

    ReplyDelete