Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy 1st Friday of the year!!

Welcome to 2014! I've been working all week to "reclaim my life" from the Christmas holidays. Today means it's time for another Friday Mashup Challenge.



Here is the challenge this week.








(I apologize, I don't have a picture of the challenge, numerous computer problems. Go to the website to see it.)


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "Twine."
  2. Create a "Birthday Themed" project. 
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Birthday Project with some Twine."

Here's my card


Ok, so my computer doesn't like me very much today. It won't load any pictures. You'll have to go to the website to see my card as well.


It's a very simple card, but fun at the same time. The twine I used is part of the goodies you can pick for Sale-A-Bration 2014 this year.


Head over to the Friday Mashup and see what  great things you can create!


Happy Stamping!!































 





No comments:

Post a Comment