Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Mashup and Last minute gifts

So I am so sorry I didn't post this post before now. I got all my stuff done on the Friday Mashup blog, but I completely forgot to post on my own blog. Anyway, it's Friday and the means another challenge. Guess what , I am the host this week. Here's the last challenge.
 
 
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using the colors "Real Red, Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay & Crumb Cake."
  2. Create a project with some "Glimmer/Shimmer/Bling. "
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "Real Red, Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake & Glimmer."
 This week's challenge will run for 2 weeks, so there's extra time to play along with us! Check out what the Design Team created below to help get you inspired! We can't wait to see what you create... Have a Safe and Happy Holiday! 
 
 
When I thought about this post, I decided to cover that last minute packaging that we like to do. Everything needs just the right touch. Here is my project:
 
Although it may not look like it, this was a fairly easy project. Stampin' Up sells these cute little gift boxes with a window already in them. I was still stuck on last week's challenge of using a window sheet, so I decided to try the "shaker" idea on this box. It adds a fun little dimension. I also needed to include some colors in my project so I made some flags with right colors, slapped them on the box and finished it off with a button. Now it's your turn to head over to The Friday Mashup and take the challenge.
 
Good Luck and Happy Stamping!!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Such a darling box!! I just love how festive it is :) Great challenge this week - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda

    Can't see your post for the 141 but wanted to leave you some comment ♥ anyways, because your card (on the FM page) is sweet!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete