Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Go for the GOLD!!

So I really wanted to get this posted last week, but time ran away from me. Anyway, my club was a week ago and I thought it would be fun in honor of the Olympics to center our cards around that. Plus it was so easy because there are so many gold & silver things in the Occasions Catalog.

So first we have the "Bronze" card.


This card was based on a card I saw on Erica Cerwin's Blog
This card featured:
-Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
-Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape
-Gold Baker's Twine
-Champagne Glitter Paper

Plus it uses two different Sale-A-Bration items.

Next we have the "silver" card.


Isn't this a great card? It would totally work for someone's 25th anniversary. 
This card features:
-Silver 1/8" Ribbon
-Scallop Tag Topper Punch
-Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels

The heart you see is done with the "Burnished Glitter" technique.


And last, but certainly not least, we have the "GOLD" card. Now I do have to say, that I had to add some color to this card. However, I firmly believe that Bermuda Bay is a winning color so 
drum roll.................................



This card is simple yet elegant. It's features include:
-Bermuda Bay Cardstock
-Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
-Gold Baker's Twine
-Gold Metallic Encore Pad
-Pearl Basic Jewels

Both the SILVER and the GOLD card used the Gold & Silver glitter as well.

So there's my contribution to the Olympics. It was fun watching people fly through the air and glide on the ice. It was also fun to watch my craft room win GOLD for the "Messiest Craft Room Ever"

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!!




No comments:

Post a Comment