Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stampin' Celebration!!!

So I never post on Saturday, but today I have some exciting news. I have been selected to be on a new Design Team!!! It's the Stampin' Celebration Design Team. I am really grateful and excited for this opportunity. Head over to the website and check it out. They do a challenge on the 1st & 15th of the month.

Here is today's challenge:


It's a sketch!!!

So I love sketches! Here is my card:


So first, I wanted to do something with Spring because things are warming up around here and flowers are starting to show. I decided to pull out my Mixed Blossoms stamp set.
 I haven't used this one in forever!! I also wanted to try a technique I saw on another blog. 
First you take water color paper, stamp the flower and emboss it with white embossing powder. 
Next I took Pool Party, Blushing Bride, & Wisteria Wonder and scribble them over the embossed flower.
 Then I took a spritzer filled with water and sprayed the entire card. The markers should bleed a little. Last, I dried it with my embossing gun and put the rest of my card together. 

Now here's your challenge. Go and visit the Stampin' Celebration website. Visit the other ladies blogs and then create something based on the challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!!

Happy Stamping 


No comments:

Post a Comment