Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Silver & Gold... Silver & Gold

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog today. This week at the Friday Mashup we have a challenge based on the famous song Silver & Gold sung by Burl Ives.


This week's Mashup Challenge is:
  • Create a project using "Silver or Gold". 
  • Create a "Christmas Project". 
  • or Mash it Up! and create a "Christmas-themed Project with Silver or Gold".


This one was hard for me. It was even my own challenge. As I thought about it I decided I needed to highlight the cafe bags in the Holiday Catalog. I also wanted to use the cute Nutcracker from Santa Stache. So here's what I came up with.



Isn't he cute? These cafe bags are so awesome. They are the perfect size to give a little treat and they are lined on the inside. You could put anything you want in them. So now it's your turn to head over to the Friday Mashup blog and take the Silver & Gold challenge. Good Luck!

Happy Stamping!




1 comment: