Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Mashup 190

Good Morning! Only 5 more days until Christmas!! I can hardly wait and at the same time, there's still so much to do. But today, I have another Friday Mashup challenge for you.


This week's Mashup Challenge is:
  • Create a project using the "Sketch". 
  • Create a "2 Layer card with a grungy element in the background". 
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project "using the sketch that's 2 layers only".



I really liked this sketch. It's simple and yet there are so many possibilities. I find that I am always in need of boy themed cards so I decided to make a birthday card.


I turned the direction of the card since it worked better with my idea. I used the stamp Simply Sports. If you have any little guys in your life, this stamp set is a must have. Anyway, I also used Gorgeous Grunge in the background. How many of you have purchased the Trim the Tree Paper Stack and you're thinking to yourself, "I've only used half of this" well, never fear, there are lots of different patterns that will work for other things besides Christmas. The paper above comes from that stack, but you would never know it. Don't be afraid to look at your stuff in a different way.

Now it's your turn to take the challenge and head over to the Friday Mashup blog. This challenge runs for two weeks. Good Luck!


Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment