Friday, June 5, 2015

Convention 2014 Display Stamper!!

So as I've been going through things, I realized that I've never posted my display samples from Convention 2014 last year. I thought over the next few days, I would show you my samples. It was a such a fun opportunity to create with product that was brand new and never before viewed. Most of it is retired product now, but you'll still get the viewing pleasure.

We were given three different stamp sets to use. 

Today's stamp set is Amazing Birthday


When I saw this stamp set and how well it coordinated with the banner framelits, I just knew I had to make a birthday banner.




Up close detail of the different parts.



The colors are the 2014-2016 In Colors. Those little paper clips were my favorite. So sad they're gone.:(


Very Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment