Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Project Life 12x12

Good Afternoon! I apologize for my absence. I got very sick last week and couldn't quite get my ducks in a row. Anyway, I'm doing much better and hope to get back into the swing of things.

Today's post is showcasing the 12x12 project life.

As you can see, it's a very simple thing to get your pictures into a format where they can be viewed by all. I mostly used pictures with a couple of journaling cards in there.


This one is of my daughter playing at a children's museum with her brothers. Once again very simple, yet fun to look at.

There are many different layouts to choose from. If you purchase the Variety Pack, it gives you lots of different options.


This picture is to show you that even though you may be someone who loves to do regular scrapbook layouts, you can easily incorporate your 12x12 PL into the regular book. 

Project Life is perfect for those random pictures that you have sometimes. They don't quite have a home because there may be only one or two. 

I would recommend you give it a try. You just might find you really like it.

Thanks for stopping by and

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment