Monday, December 2, 2013

Baby Card

Good Morning and welcome to December!! I apologize for taking a break from blogging. I've had a lot on my plate lately and I'm not just talking about Thanksgiving dinner. Anyway, this is a card I made for a friend who had a sweet little baby boy a few weeks ago.
 
As I've said before, one of my most favorite places to find inspiration is from baby clothes.
 
First I will show you the card I made.
 
I dug out one of my retired stamp sets for the dump truck. I love the way this card turned out. Now here is the card next to the outfit I gave her.
 
 
Do you see how you can use anything to inspire a card? The next time you are giving a gift, I challenge you to use the colors or design of the outfit to inspire your card.
 
Have a great first week of December and Happy Stamping!!
 
 


1 comment: