Friday, November 22, 2013

Gobble, Gobble, It's Friday Mashup Time!

Yeah!! It's Friday which means it's the end of the busy week. It also means that it's time for another
Friday Mashup Challenge!!
 
I loved this weeks challenge.
 
 
 
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "Gingham."
  2. Create a project using "Kraft or Crumb Cake. "
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "with Gingham & Kraft."
 
Gingham is one of my most favorite things. If you look "Gingham Christmas" up on Pinterest, there are all sorts of fun things to see. So now for my card, yet another Christmas Card again!
 
 
I really like how this card turned out!! I wasn't sure about this wreath stamp set when I first got it, but it's turns out that I have really liked it. In order to add "Gingham" to my card, I had to create it. I have a roller stamp that is Gingham, but it was giving me grief. I ended up using some Whisper White Taffeta (3/8) ribbon and stamping on it.
 
It the end, things worked out. My favorite part of the card is the buttons. It was fun to use a mixture of things.
 
So, now it's your turn to head over to The Friday Mashup and take the challenge. Because of Thanksgiving, this challenge will run for two weeks.
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment