Tuesday, July 22, 2014

FM 169- Beautiful Butterfly

Ok, so I am just getting back on my feet after an AMAZING convention. It was so fun to see all the new Holiday Catalog Products!!! I can hardly wait to have them in my hands and show them to you.

Today's card is one that I really like. I love butterflies and I love the color purple, so this card is the perfect combo.


Here's your Mashup Challenge: 
  • Create a project using a "Background Stamp".
  • Create a project with "something 3-D on it".
  • or Mash it Up! and create a "project with a 3-D element and a Background Stamp".



Did you know that you can make backgrounds out of any stamp set you want too? This was so fun to do. I pulled out all my purple ink pads, lined them up from lightest to darkest and began stamping. It also was the perfect touch to add a little 3D butterfly off the page.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. Lynda, love how you used a single stamp to create your background. Way to think outside of the box! And of course your popped butterflies finish off your card beautifully. If I was stamping that I'd pull out the blues and do the same thing. I have no idea why, but it seems like anytime I stamp butterflies I do them in blues. lol
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet design, Lynda. You created movement with the way you stamped and popped up the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the butterflies and the pop of yellow really makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete