Friday, August 1, 2014

SC #84 It's School Time!


Happy August 1st everyone!! Can you believe we are already here? The kiddos start back to school in a couple of weeks and then Summer if officially over :(     Now don't get me wrong, I love the beginning of a new school year. I know I'm a little weird but it's so exciting to get new clothes, new school supplies (sigh!!!) and meet all the new friends you're going to make! To help us kick the school year off, 
Stampin' Celebration is helping is out. We have a new challenge for the month.


Now my project for this challenge is a little different than my normal project but I thought, hey why not get two things done at once. 


Ok, so this is my MDS push for the month. I don't use MDS very often, but when I need something cute, I use this wonderful program to help me out. We just did a luncheon for our teachers as they are getting ready to head back to school. I wanted to give them a little "party favor" and what teacher doesn't need pencils?  I made this cute little tag, created it to be the perfect size to punch out with a 2" circle punch and then tied it to a bundle of pencils.

It says " You're Just "Write" for our school" ! I know isn't it cute? Now everyone needs to head over to the Stampin' Celebration Blog and see what you are inspired to make for "School" this year.

Happy Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment