Tuesday, July 1, 2014

SC #82

Happy July everyone!! Can you believe we are half way through the year? It has gone by so fast! Well since it's the beginning of a new month, we have a new challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!


This picture is sooooooo cute and so inspiring! However, for some reason, my brain was already "on vacation" and I did the wrong sketch completely. I know, I can't believe it either. Anyway, by the time I discovered I had done the wrong challenge, I didn't have time to change it so you're getting it anyways even though it has NOTHING to do with the picture above.



Okay, so this card looks like it belongs back in April. However I fell in love with this stamp set when I saw it in the new catalog. It's called FLOWER PATCH and it only comes in Photopolymer. Now for some of you who might be worried about trying something new, don't be. One thing I love about this stamp is that it's clear. It gives a whole new meaning to "two step" stamping. I also love that the  photopolymer sticks super, super well to the clear blocks. One tip: I have noticed with the photopolymer that you kind of have to break them in a little bit. The first time you stamp with them, they don't stamp as well. The more you stamp with them, the better they do. Just keep that in mind.


Now I want to challenge all of you to head over to the Stampin' Celebration Blog and check out the rest of the design team. They've done a fantastic job!!

Thanks for stopping by and
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment