Friday, June 27, 2014

"Hello" Friday Mashup!

Good Morning everyone!! It's Friday and I am so glad it is. This week's hostess for the Friday Mashup is Holly. She's come up with a fun challenge that I know you're going to love!!



Here's Your Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project using "Sequins".
  • Create  a "Hello or Hi project".
  • or Mash it Up! and create a "Hello project with Sequins".




Here is my card. 


You know, it's funny how the camera portrays things. This card looks nothing like it does in real life. The colors are all off for some reason. My color combo believe it or not is Coastal Cabana (HELLO), Pistachio Pudding (arrows) and Crisp Cataloupe (Polka Dots). I know! You're thinking, What the heck Lynda. Anyway, I do like how this card turned out. I used the "Epic" Alphabet and I can't say enough about this alphabet. I LOVE it!! It's almost up there with Bermuda Bay. If you don't have it, you NEED this stamp set.

Now it's your turn to head over to the Friday Mashup! and check out the other gals.

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute use of the sequins, Lynda. You have be looking up the alphabet! the heart in the hello is so fun.

    ReplyDelete