Friday, August 29, 2014

Shake It Real Good!!

Good Afternoon Everyone! Let's just say my day hasn't gone as planned. Anyway, I wanted to quickly post my card because today is Friday. Our Friday Mashup challenge this week is hosted by Lisa.


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a Project using "Animals". 
  • Create a "Shaker card" project.
  • or Mash it up! and create a "Shaker Card with an Animal". 


Isn't that little panda cute? Well here is my little shaker card.


So my shaker is kind of small, but it was fun to use the star framelits to make it a different shape. Also, the little croc is so cute. Now I challenge you to head over to the Friday Mashup and "shake" the challenge.




1 comment:

  1. Love the bright, fun colors! The star shapes make a great shaker, that cute crocodile looks like hes trying to eat it :)

    ReplyDelete