Friday, September 5, 2014

Falling Leaves & Friday Mashup

Hello Everyone! It's Friday and I can hardly wait because my 2nd favorite month is here!!!
Today's Friday Mashup challenge comes from Sara. It's a sketch!!


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project using the "Sketch". 
  • Create a project with "Emboss Resist".
  • or Mash it Up! and create an "Emboss Resist project with the above Sketch".


I had lots of fun with this sketch. I pulled out some of the new goodies from the Stampin' Up Holiday catalog.


I love everything FALL!! Some of the new goodies on this card include, the Tangerine Tango Baker's twine. The stamp set, Fall Fest & Gratitude for Days and the little wood leaf that comes from Autumn Accents.

Celebrate your holiday weekend, by heading over to the Friday Mashup and taking our challenge.





3 comments:

  1. Great job with the new holiday catalog items! I definitely think of fall and smile when looking at this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fall card, Lynda! Love the colors you used. Even though I enjoy all the seasons here in Michigan fall is my favorite because of the colors it brings (just wish I could see the colors longer and in warm weather).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall colors to use on your card, Lynda. Each one stands out so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete