Monday, September 15, 2014

SC 87- Kinda Sketchy!

Can you believe it's the middle of the month already? I know it's flown by fast for me.
Today we have a sketch challenge at Stampin' Celebration.


Sketches are some of my favorite things because they give you a little direction, but still allow you to be creative. Of course as you look at this sketch, you can substitute any shape for a different one.


When I first saw this sketch, I knew that I wanted to use, Kinda Eclectic. I started by stamping directly on the Whisper White card stock, but then things progressed and this was the end result.

Stampin' Recipe:
Stamp Set: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight & Calypso Coral
DSP: Park Lane
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Circle Framelits

I challenge you to take the opportunity to head over to Stampin' Celebration and check out the rest of the Design Teams' creations.

Happy Stamping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment