Monday, May 25, 2015

It's a catalog open house!!

One of my most favorite times of the year is when we have a new catalog come out! I love to look through a brand new catalog. I don't know how you do it, but I first look at all the stamp sets. Then I go back through it again and look at the accessories. Then it's through a third time for all of the beautiful samples and so on and so on.

Today was my catalog open house. Of course, we handed out catalogs and drooled over them. We also had two make n takes that I provided to showcase new product.


To introduce the new 2015-2017 In Colors, we made this book mark. It was cased from Carrie Cudney who is a Stampin' Up Home office big wig. It features the new In colors as well as a new stamp set and some beautiful lace ribbon. 
SPOILER ALERT: The "flag" at the end of the bookmark is PERFECT!!!! It really gives a nice PUNCH don't you think?


Our second project was a card. When I saw this stamp set, I was in LOVE!!! It is such a cute stamp set and I'm sure there are so many things you can do with it. This card also shows us some new Washi Tape and some new DSP.


Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment