Monday, February 10, 2014

Little Monster Valentines

Happy Valentines Week Everyone!
This week I am going to try and focus on everything Valentines. For once in my life, I am actually ahead of the game. This weekend, we visited my grandmother so I took the kids' Valentines to work on while we visited.


Some of you are thinking, "Wow, did you go overboard?" Nope, 63 little monsters to be exact. But, here's the great thing, I didn't do them all by myself, my kids helped me. These were so easy to use.



One of the things I love about Stampin' Up, is their kits. They make my life so easy. Basically, I had my kids write their name on the back, put a googly eye on, peel the adhesive sticker and then stick the candy on. The only thing I did was fold the Monster's arms and glue the little heart on. If you have these, I would recommend gluing the heart on because mine kept falling off.

Total, it probably took us 1 1/2 hours to get everything done, but it was great spending time with my kids and they even enjoyed themselves. By the way, did I mention that my kids are all boys? That's right, even boys enjoy paper crafting from time to time even if it's hidden in the form of sending a Valentine!

Good Luck with your Valentines this week and remember,
Happy Stamping!!





No comments:

Post a Comment