Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Teacher, do you love me?

When my 3rd son came home with his Valentines list, he handed it to me and said, 
"Mom, my teacher says anything chocolate will make her happy." Right then I knew that just the regular old Valentine wasn't going to cut it for him. So I went to my happy place and used another Stampin' Up kit.



This is the Sweetheart Treat Bags kit. It came with the bags, the baker's twine, & the banner. I added the heart ( a punch) and the XOXO (a framelit). Like the little monsters I showed you yesterday, these were so easy to make!

Inside, it contains 8 Hershey Kisses. I then folded the top over, punched holes and ran the baker's twine through. Note: The pieces of baker's twine are extremely long, so I cut mine in half and used both to double tie it. Next I glued the XOXO to the heart, used a dimensional to put the heart onto the banner and tied the banner on with the string. I used the backside of the banner to put the name of the teacher.


In the end, I had so much fun doing this I actually made more than I needed for my kids' teachers. Doesn't it just make you happy to see all of those together? Remember to take advantage of Stampin' UP's kits. Your time will thank you.

Happy Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment