Thursday, May 15, 2014

Stampin' Celebration Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday to everyone!! Today is an awesome day because it's my son's birthday!!! It's also the middle of the month and that means Stampin' Celebration has a sketch challenge for us!
 Can you believe that May has flown by so fast? My kids only have a couple more weeks of school and they will be out for the summer! 



This was a fun little sketch. As always, I decided to accomplish two things at once and made my sister a birthday card. Hopefully she won't read this post before she gets it!!


This has got to be one of my most favorite DSP's Stampin' Up has ever had. 
I am sooooooooooo sad to see it go. I just love all the different elements about it. 
The color combos, the designs, the chevrons. I could go on and on.
 Anyway, I decided it would make a cute birthday card. 

To make this card, I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch to do the very top piece. I chose a stamp from the SAB stamp set, "See Ya Later". I also used the little banner punch as well. 
After I glued everything down, I added some "bling" to the bottom right corner.

Please take time and head over to the Stampin' Connection Blog to check out the other talented Design Team members. Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Stamping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment