Friday, May 9, 2014

Thanks a Bunch!!

Today is Friday and that means it's Friday Mashup day!!! This week Heidi is our hostess. She's challenged us to pick one of our favorite stamp sets that is retiring and put it to good use. 


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using "Stencils".
  2. Create a project with a "Retiring Stamp".
  3. Or Mash it up and create a project with " a Stencil and a Retiring Stamp".

The challenge also says to use a "stencil" of some sort. This part was a little harder for me. I decided to pull out the stencils that came with the Create a Banner Kit from the Holiday mini. Remember those? Anyway, I chose the polka dot stencil and used the colors Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi, Pistachio Pudding and Pear Pizzazz, 


The stamp set I chose to use is Perfectly Preserved. I fell in love with this stamp set when I first saw it. Canning in the fall is one of my most favorite things to do so of course this stamp set was a must. Now it's your turn to take the challenge. Head over to the Friday Mashup and see what the others on the DT have created. Just a note: You may notice that mine and Lisa's card look very similar. I promise I made my card card before I saw hers, but that just goes to show that great minds think alike!

Happy Stamping!!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the polka dot background...and those colors are fantastic! So rich looking!

    ReplyDelete