Friday, June 20, 2014

FM 165-I Heart You!!

Hello! Today's Friday Mashup is brought to us by Cindy. She says it's all about the Bubble!!

Here's today's challenge


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project using the colors" Black , White/Ivory and one other color of your choice".
  • Create a project using a "Word Bubble".
  • or Mash it Up! and create a "Black & White project with a Word Bubble on it".


This was such a fun challenge. Word bubbles are such a cool thing right now. 
Here is my take on the challenge


I don't know why, but I seriously love this little owl family. So part of the challenge was to use the colors, black, white and one other color. Of course I had to use my go to color, Bermuda Bay. This was a pretty simple card to put together. I used several new things on it. 
-Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder
-Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine
-And So Many More Stamp Set
-Point & Click Stamp Set (Project Life)

It's always fun to have new goodies to play with. Now I challenge you to head over to the Friday Mashup Blog and see what the other Design Team Members have done.

Thanks for stopping by and remember always,

Happy Stamping!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Lynda! I love those owls and such a neat way to use the bubble.

    ReplyDelete