Thursday, June 5, 2014

SC 80- Signs of Summer!!

I know this post should have gone out on the 1st, but hey it may be a little late, but definitely worth the wait. Anyhoo, we have a new challenge for you at Stampin' Celebration this month. I absolutely loved this picture when I saw it. There are so many fun things you could do with it.


When I first saw this, I almost didn't know where to begin, but in the end, the colors of the barstools are what kept my attention. In order to make this card, I had to dig into my cache of stamping supplies to find these colors.


Color Scheme: Regal Rose, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade & Wisteria Wonder
Stamp Set: Summer Splash & A Dozen Thoughts
Embellishements: Wisteria Wonder Chevron Ribbon and Retired DSP

Isn't this just a fun, happy card? You could so brighten someone's day with a little "hello" Well now it's time to head over to Stampin' Celebration and check out the DT's projects. Lot's of cute stuff.

Happy Stamping!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the bright surfboards on your card. Perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete