Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's August!!


So after a very long Hiatus, I am ready to start blogging again!! To kick things off, I am starting a new program, it's called "Stamp of the Month" club. Each month I am going to feature a stamp set. Here is August.
 
Stamp Set: Around the World
 
I love, love, love this stamp set. In fact I love everything about this suite.
 
A quick run down. The cost is $30/month-clear or $36/month-wood. You will receive in the mail
  • Featured stamp set
  • 3 handmade cards for inspiration
  • Full Color Instruction sheet
 
For more info, click on the tab "Stamp of the Month" above.
 
To Highlight this month, here are each of the cards individually.


 
Aren't they cute!!! Who wouldn't want to receive this card?
 
So if you have any questions, please contact me.
Happy Stamping!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment