Friday, August 2, 2013

Let it Snow! Let it Snow....in July?

Ok so, the Holiday Catalog is now live!! If you haven't seen it yet, click on picture of it to the right of my blog to see all the yummy things inside. When I first saw this stamp set and paper I just about did a summersault. I was in love!!! Needless to say I new I had to make something with it so here it is. Everything on this layout comes from Stampin' Up's new Holiday Catalog. The snowflakes are stamped in silver and boy are they gorgeous.
 
Here's the supply list:
Cardstock: Island Indigo Textured CS (Holiday)
Coastal Cabana CS
DSP: Winter Frost Specialty
Stamp Set: Festive Flurry
Accessories: Festive Flurry Framelits, Encore Silver Ink Pad, Silver Ribbon, Frosted Finishes Embellishments and Deco Labels Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment