Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pals Paper Arts Challenge

So in the next few weeks, my son is turning 12!! Ahh.... I'm not old enough to have a 12 year old. Anyway, I thought I would make him a birthday card. I actually really like how this card turned out.
It's based on this sketch.
Instead of paper, I decided to use Washi tape to make the cross action. Have you tried Washi taper? It's so easy to work with. It rips really easy and it's very forgiving. You can pull it off your paper and reposition it if you mess up!! If you haven't tried any, head on over to my online store to get some. Click HERE!
 
Happy Stamping!!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Lynda, This is a great interpretation of the sketch! Happy birthday to your son. Thanks for playing along with The Pals Paper Arts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda...a very original interpretation of the sketch! Love your use of Washi Tape here. Perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! And the use of Washi Tape is great, something I would not have thought to do. Thank you for the inspiration, I will have to CASE your idea! Thank you for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use of Washi tape, Lynda! I really like your interpretation of the sketch. The tent provies a great focal point. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete