Monday, August 12, 2013

Mojo Monday

Today's post comes from the Mojo Monday Sketch. Here is the sketch:

I have been dying to play with my Halloween stuff so today you get a Halloween card.
The fun thing about this card is, the button. I took the largest Vintage Faceted Button and inked it up with Versa Mark. Then I dipped the button into Heat n Stick powder. Dry the powder. Next, I dipped the button into the new black glitter from the Holiday Catalog. Remember to set the glitter with heat again and then voila!!, your done.
 
Card Recipe
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
DSP: Witches' Brew
Stamp Set: Halloween Bash
Accessories: Labels Framelits, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Black Glitter
& Pumpkin Pie 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon
 
If you need any of these things, click on the "SHOP NOW" tab above!!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment