Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 13- Happy "Owl"oween

 
Ahh!! The last day of our  Halloween Treats. Hopefully you've been inspired and you still have plenty of time to make all these wonderful goodies we've seen.
 
Today's project is certainly the best. No Halloween season would be complete without a visit from an owl.
 
 
 
Isn't he adorable? I purchased him at the local wood store. His body is done in the Witches' Brew DSP. I used the Black & Orange glitter for his wings and beak. I even painted his little eyes with my white craft pad. You can do anything with Stampin' Up product!!
 
This little guy would complete anyone's Halloween collection.
I hope you've enjoyed this little adventure we've been on. I hope to do more things like this in the future. In the mean time, come back everyday to check out a different project.
 
I feel like I might see some scrapbook pages on the horizon!!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment