Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 6- Scrapbook Page

 
I don't know about you, but Halloween is my absolute most favorite holiday. Sooooooo of course I need a scrapbook page to capture all the kidos in their Halloween costumes.
 
This year, instead of being behind, I am on top of it.
 
Here it is..........
 
 
Isn't the Halloween Bash stamp set so versatile? I've used it on so many different things. I also used the Witches' Brew DSP along with the Halloween Hello Stamp set.
 
Here are a few close ups.
 
 
Although the picture doesn't show it very well, I used rhinestones on the scallop circles. You'll also notice the Pumpkin Pie chevron ribbon cut in half. I like this look because one side frays a little. I also used the spiderweb embossing folder that was retired:( a couple of years ago.
 
 
Here's a better look at the embossing folder as well as the stamp set, Halloween Bash.
 
Today's Supply List
 
-Witches Brew DSP
-Halloween Bash Stamp Set
-Halloween Hello Stamp Set
- Deco label framelits
-1 3/8 inch circle punch
- 7/8 inch scallop circle punch
-Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon
-Basic Gray 1/4" stitched ribbon
-Rhinestones
 
 
Happy Stamping!!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment