Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What She Wore Wednesday

 
 
Happy Wednesday everyone! As my kids would say, it's camel day (hump day) middle of the week. Anyway, today's card is based off another one of my daughter's outfits.
 

When I saw this onesie, my thought was  "How Sweet". I'm not usually a bird person, but I couldn't resist this one.
 
 
I really like the way this card turned out.
 
 
The colors are Soft Sky (1st time I've ever used this one), So Saffron, Blushing Bride & Calypso Coral. It ended up being a very simple card, but I decided that was okay. Sometimes we just need something simple.
 
I also used Betsy's Blossoms, A Dozen Thoughts & Everything Elenor Stamp sets. Both the Betsy's Blossoms & A Dozen Thoughts are on SALE right now for 25% off. It's Stampin' Up's birthday and they are celebrating by putting 25 stamp sets on Sale!!
 
Click on the picture below to check out the stamp sets.
 
 
 
Click HERE to purchase the ones you want in my online store.
 
 
Happy Stamping Everyone!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment