Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth--DISNEYLAND!!!

 
 
So we just spent a wonderful week in the happiest place on earth. DISNEYLAND!!! It was so much fun. Of course as I was prepping for this vacation, I knew that I would need a signature book. It was something that needed to be durable and hold up. MDS to the rescue!!!  I made a signature book out of the swatch books that Stampin' Up sells through MDS.
 
 
This was so easy to do. I needed 5 books so I made the first one, copied it 5 times and then changed the name to individualize it for each kid. Next I printed it off and a week later I had me some fun signature books!!!
 
 
On some of the pages I put characters that I knew we would see and then I left most of them blank for the surprise visits. The only thing I would recommend would be to replace the screw with a ring.
 
If you're interested in some of these pretty little guys, email me I would love to personalize it and get them printed for you!!
 
Happy Stamping!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment