Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 3- Box of Nuggets

 
 
I absolutely love to decorate these nuggets for any occasion. This project was super easy to make.
 
 
Wouldn't you love to get one of these from someone?
 
First I made the box. I started with a 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 square. I then scored it 1/2 inch in on all four sides.
It should look like this.
 
You then cut where you see the white lines in the picture. Bend on the folds. I used glue dots to tuck the tabs in. Wah lah!! you have a cute little box to put your nuggets in.
 
Next I cut 1x3 inch strips to wrap around the nuggets.
 
 
Arrange everything in the box. Slip the box into the cellophane bags (4x6) sold by Stampin' Up. Last you make a bag topper. I used the Deco Labels Framelits, folded it in half and stapled it onto the bag. I took the Halloween Bash stamp, "Eat if you Dare" stamped it once in black and once in pumpkin pie. I then put the two together with dimensionals and last, but not least, I tied a little bow out of the 1/8 taffeta ribbon and adhered it with a glue dot.
 
Have a spooktaclular Day!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment