Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Bike Race meets Birthday Boy

Good Morning everyone!! Today's card is inspired by several things, 
1st- It's my brother's birthday today!!
2nd, he plays this game on his phone called Bike Race.
It's a funny little game where this bike bounces all over the place. Most of the time, it flips upside down. 
3rd- This card was inspired by Shelley Gardner, the CEO of Stampin' Up.
She showed this card during her presentation at Convention. When I saw it, I new that was the birthday card for my brother.
 
I basically cased her card. It's called a Spinner Card. You use pennies, to make an object spin on the card.
 
 
 
Do you see the slot next to the motorcycle? That is what allows the motorcycle to twist and turn on the card. If you're interested in making one of these cards, just search "Spinner Card" on Youtube.
 
In the making of this card I used several stamp sets, of course, REV UP THE FUN, if you have boys this is a must. GORGEOUS GRUNGE! If you're a stamper this is a basic set. Last, but not least, the "happy birthday" comes from YOU'RE MY HERO. Also another must have if you have boys.
 
I hope you enjoyed today's card. Happy Stamping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment