Monday, November 4, 2013

Festive Flurry Meets Mojo Monday

Good Morning Everyone!! We are finally in November. Can you believe it?
Today's card is a Mojo Monday Challenge. Yesterday, it snowed where I live so that was my inspiration for my card.
 
Here's the Mojo Monday Sketch
 
 
Fun!! I love the ideas of using a tag on a card. So here's my take on the sketch. Remember, it was frosty and snowy outside yesterday.
 
I can't get enough of this DSP. It's so frosty & cold. It reminds me of winter. Plus the foil paper in the packet is a bonus. I love how it shines. I decided to stamp the snowflakes in versamark and then used the Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. I layered the snowflakes on Coastal Cabana CS and then put a jewel in the middle.
 
Here is a close up of those snowflakes.
 
It's so pretty to see them shimmer!!
 
Now that you've seen what I created, head on over to the Mojo Monday and get your mojo on!!
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment