Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Mashup!!

Welcome to Friday!! My kids have the day off, so we are going to have some fun, but first we need to check this week's Friday Mashup!!
 
Today's Challenge
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with a "Game/Woodsy type Animal (Deer, Moose, Turkey, etc). "
  2. Create a project using a "Woodgrain look. "
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "project with Woodgrain and a Woodsy animal image. "
 
 
 
So after reading the challenge again, I guess my take is a little different. I didn't have any woodsy type animal, but I thought to myself, people hunt other things so..............
 
 
Rhino's! This one is very cute, but in real life I wouldn't want to meet one of these in person!
I also used the woodgrain folder to mimick "rhino skin" Have you ever seen a rhino up close at the Zoo? Their skin is very wrinkly. I know, it's a stretch, but what do you a do?
 
Head on over to the Friday Mashup and get your "Game" on today!
 
Happy Stamping!!



1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job thinking outside of the box Lynda!

    ReplyDelete