Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Friday Mashup!!

It's Friday and that means another Friday Mashup!
 
 
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "the Sketch."
  2. Create a project using "Chevrons."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "with the above Sketch & Chevrons. "
 
 
 
 
This was a fun challenge. I once saw some Chevrons made out of paper. So I went to Youtube and found a tutorial on it. It's super easy. Here's the link to that video.
 
 
Here's my card.
 
 
So I folded the paper chevrons out of DSP. I then sewed them onto the card. If you've never tried sewing on a card, it's really lots of fun.  I used the honeycomb embossing folder, Really Great Greeting stamp set and a Crushed Curry button.
 
 
So now it's your turn. Head on over to the Friday Mashup and get your Chevron on!!
 
 
Happy Stamping!!!


4 comments:

  1. This is very fun, Lynda! I always love sewing on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your BIG chevrons look great, and that sentiment is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute.. I love that you created your own chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! The colors work very well together and you did a great job of sewing on your card!

    ReplyDelete