Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's a Contest!!

Welcome to everyone today! Today's post is going to look familiar. Stampin' Up is holding a contest where Demonstrators can post some of their best stuff and hopefully, they will be chosen to make samples for the display boards at Convention. What an awesome opportunity!! 

Well I decided, why not, it's worth a shot so here are my entries.

It was required to do 3 card fronts, 1 scrapbook page and 2 3D items.

3 Cards


This was such a fun card to make. It makes me happy just looking at it.


If you remember my post on this card, I was really quite pleased with the way this card came out. Water coloring is not my normal cup of tea, however, I really like the way this card turned out.


This card is a fun little number that I did based on a cute challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.


Next is my scrapbook page.



So the thing I like about this page is the little white piece on the page. That was where I punched my triangles from. After all the punching was done, I looked at it and thought, "that's really cute" so I added it to my page.



Candied Apples are one of my most favorite things. The best is the "Apple Pie" apple. I wanted to give some of these away as a gift, but of course it couldn't be plain. I came up with this little tag to put on it. Leaves, Fall Time and Apples. Who could ask for more!!



Last, but definitely not least are these cute little nugget treats. Halloween is my most favorite holiday. Anyone, would love to receive this little treat, don't you think?


Well these are my entries. Wish me luck and thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Stamping!!







No comments:

Post a Comment