Friday, April 25, 2014

TGIF.....Thank Goodness it Friday Mashup Day!!


Good Morning!! It's Friday and that means the end of the week!! Today's challenge at The Friday Mashup is hosted by Cindy. If you've never checked out her blog you should.

Ok, on to today's challenge:



Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "Polka Dots".
  2. Create a project with a "Fun Fold".
  3. or Mash it Up! and create a "Fun Fold project with some Polka Dots"!


It was an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny yellow polka dot........ CARD!!


As some of you know, I like to make my cards match the baby outfits that I give. When I saw the polka dot challenge, I new just what I wanted to do!! 
Some of you are thinking, Lynda where did you get that yellow polka dot paper? The answer is I made it. I took my sponge dauber and dipped it in my Whisper White ink. Very easy to do!! Also, when you find yourself without a fish, just punch one out!!


Here's a look at the inside of the card.
It's a flip card and it holds a fun surprise when you open the card!!



Here's the card with the baby outfit! Isn't it cute?

Now it's your turn to head over to the Friday Mashup!

Happy Stamping!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, this is just too sweet for words! I love how you've matched the card to that darling little outfit - right down to the fish (which is awesome, by the way). Great job, Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how creative! Love matching cards to a gift, Lynda. Perfect job mashing up the fun fold with polka dots.

    ReplyDelete