Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stampin' Celebration #77

Good Morning everyone!! Today I have the mid month challenge from Stampin' Celebration!
It's a sketch and I also used a little inspiration from a baby gift that I am giving.

Here is today's sketch:



And here is my inspiration that I used




As you all know, I love to take the outfit I am giving someone and use it to inspire my card.


Here's the outcome.


So I started with the yellow and pink for my color combo. I know it's hard to tell in the picture of the outfit, but there are little white bicycles all over the pink jacket. I took this idea and embossed my bicycle in white and then added the little flowers to the spokes. It's also hard to tell from the picture, but like my scallop edge on the card, there is also that scalloped edge along the pockets on the jacket.

It's really fun to look at something and see how it can inspire your creativity!! Now I want to challenge all of you to head over the the Stampin' Celebration site and see what the other DT members have come up with. They are some very talented ladies!!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!!


1 comment: