Thursday, May 14, 2015

Peace, Love & Cupcakes. Oh My!

Today's post features Note cards & Envelopes. Have you ever considered using these things? You get 20 cards & envelopes for $5.95. That's a great deal! They come in Whisper White and Crumb Cake.


Here's the entire set of cards together. They feature the stamp set, Peace, Love & Cupcakes. When I saw this set, I thought it would make some fun cards. I especially thought that younger girls might enjoy it as well.


Here is an individual look at each card.















As you can see, each card has the same basic design using the different images from the stamp set. Once again I am featuring the Sweet Taffy DSP.


Recipe:
-Whisper White note cards & envelopes
-Sweet Taffy DSP
-Peace, Love & Cupcakes Stamp set
-Handheld Stapler & Staples
-Inks & Cardstock: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo & Pumpkin Pie



Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment