Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Project Life by Stampin' Up!

Ok, it's time to talk about a subject that is very near & dear to my heart. MEMORY KEEPING. I have been a scrap booker since I was 16 years old. I feel very strongly that our children NEED to see themselves in pictures and books. Now I'm not saying they have to be fancy, I'm just saying that it's import for children to know they aren't just floating around in cyber space or on your phone.

That having been said, I introduce to you PROJECT LIFE by Stampin' UP. I know that Project Life has been around sometime, but Stampin' Up has finally joined the family. It's like peanut butter and jelly if you ask me. It's taken me some time to figure out Project Life, but I think I'm starting to get a grip on it and can I just say, I LOVE it.




In this post I am focusing on the 6x8 Project Life album. I had a hard time at first deciding if I wanted to do this size or the 12x12. In the end, I decided on both for different reasons.

In my 6x8 album I have decide to focus on things that happen during each month. Mostly likely they little things that the kids do or that we celebrate. However, they are also events that don't usually have enough pictures to do an entire page like holidays and birthdays. Plus there's just a different feel to the way you "keep your memories" with Project Life.


As you can see, I started in January of 2015. This page shows our gender reveal to our kids. My daughter is holding the letter that the ultra sounds tech wrote the baby's gender on. This was a very simple page to make. I believe I used the "Happiness Is" kit from Stampin' Up. (It retires June 2, and it's 50% off!!)



Stay tuned for some more posts of Project Life by Stampin' Up. I love this system and it feels GOOD to get something accomplished like this. Thanks for stopping by and 

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment