Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Batty for You

Wow!! What a weekend. We had a family reunion. Yesterday was full of cleaning and laundry so I finally feel like I'm put back together again. Anyway, today's card was inspired by none other than Mojo Monday.
 
I really liked this sketch.
 
I decided to make a Halloween card. I love making them, but I never give them out (LOL!) I guess I'll have to find an excuse to give one away.
 
It's a pretty basic card. I used the Witch's Brew DSP, Halloween Bash Stamp set and a button from the Halloween Banner Accessory Kit.
 
Speaking of the kit, if you haven't made a Halloween Banner, you need to. They are "Spook"tacular. Here is the one I made for my house.
 
 

 
It's really easy to make. Here's what you need to purchase:
-Build a Banner Simply Created Kit (133507)
-Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit (132698)
-Ink Pads: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit
-Sponge Daubers
 
 
That's IT!!!!!
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments and I will get them answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment