Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tag A Card

 
Good Morning Everyone!! I must admit that today's cards are not original. I am part of a great group called the Stamper's Xpress and Missy Shipman who also belongs to that group shared these with us. She made some beautiful tags using the Tag A Bag Accessory Kit. I loved what she did, but I needed some cards for a class, so I just took her tags and put them onto cardstock. They turned out nice!!
 
 
So I am doing this as a class. The cost is $20 and they will make 10 different cards, 3 with the mosaic shape, 3 with the flower and 4 with the butterfly. Envelopes are also included. If you're looking for something easy to do, this is the class for you. It was some basic stamping and then you just assemble everything together.
 
If you  have any questions, leave them in the comments.
 
Thanks & Happy Stamping!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment