Friday, September 27, 2013

Triple Fall

 
So I was looking on Pinterest for a card idea and I found a picture where someone had taken leaves (paper ones) and written what they were grateful for on them. They then took them and hung them on a strip with clothes pins. It was adorable. Since we have all those little cloths pins in the Tag A Bag Accessory kit, I thought it might be fun to use some.
 
 
The color combo is Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry & Bermuda Bay (love it!!) I embossed the Cajun cardstock with the wood grain embossing folder. The stamp sets are Wonderfall & A Dozen Thoughts. Here's a tip when you're using the Wonderfall Stamp set with the matching die. Cut the shapes out first, then lay them on top of the stamp. I use a clear block to push down firmly so that the ink transfers.
 
Happy Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment