Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Do the Can! Can!

Good Morning everyone!! Today's card is inspired by what I've been doing the last week. Canning!!!! Here's the fruit.........



 
and here's the card.......
 
This is one of my most favorite stamp sets ever!!!! I'm sad the that it's retired, but it still holds a dear place on my stamping shelf. And I love today's color combo. Yellow & Purple have always been a favorite combination. Using the bold colors of
Crushed Curry & Elegant Eggplant has been so fun.
 
Happy Stamping!!!!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty color combo!! Love your use of the frameits and ribbon- thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with the Stampin Up Only Challenge.
    I love all the cards and ideas!
    Your card is so cute!
    sherrill graff lnsconvention@aol.com

    ReplyDelete