Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Monday and that means MOJO!!

Hello Everyone!! Today's Monday and the mojo was on!!! Sometimes I struggle so much to make a card, but today it just came to me. Lately I've been stuck on making boy birthday cards. Today's card is based on this Mojo Monday Sketch.
 
Are you ready for this.................................
 
 

 
Isn't it fun. I thought this was a cute stamp set when I saw it, but it's even more fun to work with. For this card I used washi tape as one of the layers. I know I've said it before, but Washi tape is so wonderful. It's so easy to work with and I love the look that it brings. I also used some of the stamps that come in this set to add some dimension. Last I finished it off with some Baker's twine and a button. Head on over to Mojo Monday and get your mojo on!!!
 
 
Happy Stamping!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment